Over the past decade the transformation and growth of the Property
market in the West Rand has been impressive. Many properties bought
at the start of the millennium have more than tripled in value and we
believe that, having passed through the recent economic slowdown, the
market could once again be set for an upturn.
What has contributed to making the West Rand a preferred residential
destination are the range of educational, business, cultural and leisure
facilities, and the relatively low crime rate. In addition the suburbs
are situated in picturesque rolling hills and valleys at the edge of the
spectacular Magaliesberg mountain range.
Some of these facilities are listed below but please call us for information
on specific areas.
- Education: Numerous Private and Government Schools, Technical
Colleges and Universities
- Shopping Centres: Clearwater - Westgate - Princess Crossing
- Retail Crossing Checkers Hyper - Makro - Trade Centre - etc.
- Hospitals: Flora Clinic - Wigeheuwel Clinic -Flora Oncology
centre - Eye Hospital - Bergbron and many smaller Clinics
- Leisure: Roodepoort Country Club - Eagles Canyon Golf Club
- CMR Golf Club- Krugersdorp Golf Club etc.
- Extra: Botannical Gardens - Rhino Park - Krugersdorp Game Reserve
- Magaliesberg resorts - Silverstar Casino - Roodepoort Civic Theatre
-.Cradle of Mankind.